Characteristics of the boat
Classic fleet, category 3
Forward cabin : 2 simple berth
convertible to a double berth.
Rear cabin : 1 double berth
Sanitary equipment : 1 shower / 1 washbasin / 1 WC.
8,25 m x 3,10 m
height in the lounge = 1,84 m
Inside equipment of the boats
- complete boat equipment
- completely fitted with WC, shower and wash-hand basin
- a kitchen with cooker, oven (except Fred 700 and Riviera 750), sink and fridge
- a complete household: crockery, cutlery, glasses, pans…
- heating system
- Some boats have two steering positions (indoor et outdoor)
- WarningPillowcases and sheets are not provided, but the pillows and blankets are.
Sheets and pillowcases as well as towels and tea towels can be hired at the base.
- cleaning of the boat at the end of the cruise
- cancellation insurance
- Cruise plus insurance
- Liberty Pack
- towel set to rent (available in some bases)
- tea towels set to rent (available in some bases)
- green cleaning set (available in some bases)
- 220V converter (available in some bases)
Rates of Carlow Class
16/03/2019 to 12/04/2019 05/10/2019 to 31/10/2019
13/04/2019 to 03/05/2019 21/09/2019 to 04/10/2019
04/05/2019 to 10/05/2019 14/09/2019 to 20/09/2019
11/05/2019 to 17/05/2019 07/09/2019 to 13/09/2019
18/05/2019 to 24/05/2019
25/05/2019 to 07/06/2019
08/06/2019 to 05/07/2019 31/08/2019 to 06/09/2019
06/07/2019 to 12/07/2019
13/07/2019 to 16/08/2019
17/08/2019 to 23/08/2019
24/08/2019 to 23/08/2019
|Hourly navigation rate||0.00 € / engine hour|
Fuel costs according to consumption
Hourly navigation rate: this includes the fuel consumption and technical supplies. It is invoiced per engine hour: count more or less 5 to 6 hours per day of navigation. This rate is given as a rough guide. It can fluctuate with the price of fuel. In certain bases, it is possible to buy à fuel package: contact the commercial service.