Characteristics of the boat
Classic fleet, catégory 5
Center cabin : 1 double berth
2 Rear cabin : 1 simple berth in each
Lounge : fixed settee / loose folding chairs / 2 tables
Sanitary equipment : 1 shower / 1 washbasin / 1 WC.
20,72 m x 2 m
height in the lounge = 1,94 m
Inside equipment of the boats
- complete boat equipment
- completely fitted with WC, shower and wash-hand basin
- a kitchen with cooker, oven, sink and fridge
- a complete household: crockery, cutlery, glasses, pans…
- 240v and 12v electricity supply
- Hairdryer, TV/DVD, Radio/CD player
- heating system
- Some boats have two steering positions (indoor et outdoor)
- WarningPillowcases and sheets are not provided, but the pillows and blankets are.
Sheets and pillowcases as well as towels and tea towels can be hired at the base.
- cleaning of the boat at the end of the cruise
- cancellation insurance
- Cruise plus insurance
- Liberty Pack
- towel set to rent (available in some bases)
- tea towels set to rent (available in some bases)
- green cleaning set (available in some bases)
- 220V converter (available in some bases)
Prices Olivia Ginger
17/03/2019 to 11/04/2019 du to 09/11/2019
12/04/2019 to 25/04/2019 20/09/2019 to 26/09/2019
26/04/2019 to 23/05/2019 06/09/2019 to 19/09/2019
24/05/2019 to 27/06/2019 23/08/2019 to 05/09/2019
28/06/2019 to 11/07/2019 du 01/09/18 au 14/09/18
12/07/2019 to 22/08/2019
|Hourly navigation rate||0.00 € / engine hour|
Hourly navigation rate: this includes the fuel consumption and technical supplies. It is invoiced per engine hour: count more or less 5 to 6 hours per day of navigation. This rate is given as a rough guide. It can fluctuate with the price of fuel. In certain bases, it is possible to buy à fuel package: contact the commercial service.
Fuel included in the rental price (for the 1st and 2nd week).